Friday, November 18, 2011

Yikes, I've been absent for way too long here...

I've been absent for way too long here.

And I'm going to blame it on my camera.

It finally breathed its last slow breath a few weeks ago when it started taking pictures like this


and this


Kinda cool in a 70s, faded sort of way, but not what I was going for.


It's a good thing grandmas are around to capture the recent cuteness, as in someone's first lost tooth


(yes, that mouth is blue from her first/last taste of cotton candy)


And someone's flute recital.


Today I just purchased a new-to-me camera on craigslist (hooray for affordability and no trashy packaging)!

I was able to capture the schoolgirls themselves, taking a luxurious bath in a cardboard box.


This camera is similar to my old one, but I suddenly figured out how to make the flash less obtrusive.


While I haven't been taking many pictures lately, I have been sitting here


making loads of these.


See the Eventual Farmer facebook page for details of the upcoming Holiday Markets that I'll be at.

No comments:

Post a Comment