Thursday, October 6, 2011

By The Pound, Part 2

Well, once I discovered how fun, frugal, and fine it can be to buy goods in bulk, I didn't waste any time getting back to By The Pound.

This time I brought more jars and an empty oats container.

And I bought weird stuff: a chinese crunchy snack and dried vegetable chips. Sorry, no picture because they were gobbled up before the jars made it home.

I also bought normal stuff: oats, popcorn, falafel mix, tapioca, and pearl barley. Okay, maybe those last few items aren't totally normal, but at least I had heard of them before.

And aren't they pretty?


Once again, I thought how beautiful a few dozen jars would look lining my kitchen shelves.

I know what you're thinking: "Is that the Eiffel Tower I see peeking through the tapioca?"

Yes, it is.


Sometimes I see ideas online (like this Paper City Paris) that are meant for homeschoolers and we try them out. Why should homeschoolers have all the fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment