Friday, June 10, 2011

What to do with all these berries?

June 2010

June 2011

Jam on biscuits, jam on toast,
Jam is the thing that I like most.
Jam is sticky, jam is sweet,
Jam is tasty, jam's a treat -
Raspberry, strawberry, gooseberry, I'm very
FOND ... OF ... JAM!

June 2007

Jam in the morning, jam at noon,
Bread and jam by the light of the moon.
Jam ... is ... very ... nice.

June 2008

Jam for snacks and jam for meals,
I know how a jam jar feels -
FULL ... OF ... JAM!

June 2010

What I am
Is tired of jam.

June 2011, Strawberry Buckle

Any other ideas?

(Jump-rope rhymes taken from Bread and Jam for Frances by Russell Hoban.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of strawberry-rhubarb myself, but if you do, I have two enormous rhubarb plants in the backyard that you are welcome to harvest to combine with your delicious-looking strawberries.

    ReplyDelete